March 17, 2020 |
Weekly Email |
Steve's and the Corona Virus....
Steve’s Wine Bar Status Update
We have an immediate change in our operations for the coming week(s).
In anticipation that the City of Denton will be implementing restrictions on restaurants and bars, we will be holding off serving beverages for on-premise enjoyment. We have also cancelled all live music for this coming week. We will evaluate the plans after this weekend and see what the rest of the month holds for us.
We anticipate the restaurants around us are able to and will offer food to-go and delivery and we hope you will support our neighbors by ordering food from them.
Steve’s Wine Bar is in a unique position as our TABC license allows us to sell wine and beer to-go!
With that said, we will stay open to offer our customers and club members the opportunity to stop by and pick up wine and beer to-go. When you order food from the restaurants around us, consider stopping into Steve’s and purchase some wine or beer to pair with your meal. And even a glass of wine to-go while you wait for your food to be prepared.
During this time we will have to reduce our staff. You may see at times only Karen and/or Steve here at the bar. As you know, all of our people are very important to us and they will see a reduction in income due to the loss of hours worked.
We want to be able to help them out during this time period and we have several ways you can help them and the business.
Order Products Online with us:
- We will be placing some of our inventory online each day at our website for people to purchase and stop in to pick up their wine to-go. Products will change based on what we have in inventory, so check back to see what is new online.
- If you would like to have it ready by a particular time, please email us at email@example.com and we will pull the wine you have purchased, or want to purchase when you when you arrive, for you prior to stopping by.
- If you don’t want to wait to see what we are putting online, we will also be open for you to browse our inventory and pick and choose wine from our racks and wine cellars.
Join our Wine Club:
- If you are not a club member but would like to enjoy discounts on your purchase of bottles of wine, you can sign up online at /Wine-Club. You will not only receive a discount on the bottles purchase online, but each month you receive two bottles from your club level which have been handpicked by Steve for the month. Check out this months’ list of wines on our website blog. We have some great tasting Washington Wines.
- During this time of reduced services, we will also modify our club membership discounts on bottles purchased online. We hope this will be an added benefit to you, our club members, to help us stay the course during these concerning times.
- Platinum Club members currently receive a 15% discount on individual bottles and 20% off for cases of wine of 12 bottles or more. We are increasing that discount to 20% off for a bottle of wine and 25% off a case of wine.
- Gold Club members currently receive a 10% discount on a bottle and 15% off on a case of wine. We will increase each of those discounts by 5% to 15% and 20% respectively.
Purchase a Digital Gift Card: Main Page at steveswinebar.com
- We have gift cards available to purchase on our main page of our website. When you purchase one of these cards you will receive a digital code which can be used when we open up for regular business in the weeks to come.
- We have setup an online tip which we will use to help offset the loss of income to our tipped employees. Click on the pull down menu on tip and choose an amount. If you are able to help support our team through this method, we welcome and thank you for your help and support!
Take a walk around downtown:
- Stop in and grab a glass of wine or beer to go and enjoy a nice walk around the square.
These are trying times and we hope to be able to manage these turbulent waters ahead of us with your help. Karen and I are committed to do what we can to see this through, and your continued support through the programs listed here will be tremendous.
As always, thank you for your support, your friendship, and love.
Steve and Karen and the entire Steve’s Wine Bar Team.